The Play Day Place, in Forked River was a great time on such a chilly, soggy day!
To be honest, all I wanted to do was stay at home, warm and toasty with our jammies on, but a friend had told me that The Play Day Place was having a special guest event that included bouncing, pizza and MOANA!!!
These 3 things are my daughters top 3 favorites right now so we couldn’t miss this!
All-in-all, we enjoyed ourselves and will definitely be back!
Here are the ins and outs of our first Play Day Place experience:
- $12.99+tax for 2 hour open play, Moana meet and greet, 1 slice of pizza per child (local pizza from Vesuvio’s) and a drink (CapriSun, bottled water, soda…)
- Ball pit and tube slide for toddlers
- 3 Bounce Houses with slides
- 1 Velcro Wall/Bounce House (This was neat! The kids put on a velcro suit and jumped to stick onto a velcro bounce wall! 😀)
- 1 Interactive Dance Mat (This was about 12″x10″ and changed periodically between a virtual keyboard, soccer field with virtual ball, hockey rink with virtual puck, virtual bubble popping, virtual matching games and more!)
- 1 Rock Climbing Wall
- 1 Enclosed JungleGym (tubes, nets, tunnels, slides…)
- An Awesome Staff that supervised the kids on the equipment and even took your child onto the play equipment if needed (parents are not permitted on the equipment).
- An automated massage chair!
- Pictures with Moana were offered by a staff member, to be purchased for $5 or you could take your own!
- The Moana character was questionable and my daughter didn’t actually acknowledge her as Moana. Anyone wanting specifics on that can email me or private message me on social media and I would be happy to elaborate.
- They played music from the Moana soundtrack while Moana was out and that really built excitement for my daughter!
My daughter is 2 and enjoyed the jungle gym and a toy firetruck the most!
Although at first she was hesitant to go on the equipment with the staff girls- they were friendly and she trusted them quickly.
I enjoy playing with her on park equipment that seems too big for her to manage alone, but it was nice to have someone else to go with her.
Mommin’ is hard, workin’ and mommin’ is hard, and playin’ is even harder after all of that, so the break was welcomed and she seemed to like having a new face to play around with!
We both had a good time exploring and meeting new friends!
Thank you Play Day Place! We will see you again soon for open play! Check their calendar and maybe we’ll see you there!